Open Haus — Free admission, priceless experience
- Open Haus in German
- Free admission
Free admission, priceless experience: Since January, admission is
free at Open Haus on every last Friday of the month from 4—10 pm. There
will be space for encounters and creative exchange. Our education
department will welcome you at every Open Haus with (family-)tours and
an open and cross-generational programme.
Free admission and free offers:
- 4 pm and 4.30 pm: Children's tours through “Hamid Zénati. All-Over”
- 5 pm and 6 pm: Short guided tours through “Katalin Ladik. Ooooooo-pus”
- 7 pm and 8 pm: Short guided tours through “Trace - Formations of Likeness. Photography and Video from The Walther Collection”
- 4 pm—9 pm: Collages à la Katalin Ladik in the Atelier
- 6 pm — 10 pm: Screening of the film Night Fishing as part of “Karrabing Film Collective. Wonderland” (Auditorium)
No ticket or prior registration required.